Friday, November 20, 2009

Coast Walking

Thursday morning flew by in a variety of chores. There is always something that could stand a little attention and dear ones had real needs as well. Rain was forecast in the near future and although there was a nip in the air the day was clear and bright.




The idea of an afternoon walk seemed more and more appealing. Want to come?




Looking south back toward the house. The arches in the rock are inviting...doors to swim through, but not today. Brrr...



I did see an otter dining in the cove...someone who actually belongs in the water. But can't you just see yourself gliding through that little hole in the wall?



My camera can see the house ....



glowing in the afternoon light. What a perch to return to.



A nice picture of Point Lobos wound up on my write purpose blog. I hope you'll come ready to read a bit. And please don't forget, I enjoy your comments and the opportunity to search out your web offerings. Oh my, the underside of the clouds left from this morning's storm are glowing red. I better get out there, these sunset moments don't last long.



3 comments:

Neal said...

What a gorgeous place... thank you for sharing...

GretchenJoanna said...

Yes, indeedy, I did enjoy that walk. Your Write Purpose blog post I printed out so I can read it more carefully on the airplane next week. I love reading on airplanes!

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks