Sunday, August 1, 2010

Flowers of Summer


Me and my helper ( that is to say properly, My helper and I )

 picked a few flowers to arrange here and there...
                                                      Yellow and blue strike a chord...
                      the roses are quite opened up, but we can't all be new buds...can we?





 Kitchen casual...I put some lemon verbena in these bouquets and they smell lovely. 







 And back outside...the blooming maple
finally has more blooms than nibblers.

4 comments:

GretchenJoanna said...

Thank you for sharing the lovely blooms! That flowering maple is my favorite--glorious.

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

What beautiful flowers ~ and not a petunia in the bunch :-).

fondly,
Glenda

Unknown said...

Your flowers are gorgeous! If it wasn't so dark out, I'd go pick some of mine to bring in the house <3 You've inspired me :)

Haddock said...

That is a lovely collection in the basket.