Friday, March 7, 2014

Early Birds...Busy People...

Do people still send greeting cards in the USPS?  They do! 

Early bird cards have come to wish me a happy birthday.  They delight me in specific and unique ways, 
because of the giver and the way they managed to convey special connections... 


                                 "goldfinches" (c) Nick Wroblewski an artiststowatch card                                      
                                "watercolor" by artist Jane Suess                                                                                                              "teatime" by my friend Debi  printed on her own computer...

 and notice what healthy dainties Debi wants to serve me ( her teas are legend and have been known to have more than almonds and apples...) 


                               
And I marvel they remembered knowing that all three of these women are rather busy, especially right now...but cards have arrived to remind me of friendship over the years through happy days and hard ones...and I am blessed.

Can you read the Swedish Proverb?
* Those who wish to sing will always find a song.*

That thought alone seemed worth sharing.

best wishes!

Jeannette 

2 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Aw! I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I wish you pink cake!

Leslie said...

Those are some sweet friends with really good taste in artsy cards! Happy birthday, Jeannette! I hope it is fabulous!