Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Off the Chart Desserts

A very dear person is visiting us today. This special someone when younger, often had trouble making up her mind when dining out...decisions , decisions... so when asked which petites fours she wanted to bring home from the charming Patisserie Bechler in Pacific Grove, she had a very novel approach to solving the dilemma, just get one of each. Don't worry, Grandma B., they are just to look at, honest! And speaking of looking, I have not looked at your "chart" except the time you asked me to.... so fill it up or leave it as blank as you like, that's what I do with mine.

I think it must be time for tea...

fancy "bread" on the water....wow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

3 comments:

GretchenJoanna said...

Oh! I'm glad you didn't let these get away without documentation.

Sarah Beth said...

great. now I want chocolate...

BumbleVee said...

well, of course, I had to scroll backwards to see what the offering of greens was to asuage...hahhaha......chocolate or chard.... mmmmmm...... gee...that's a tough one...NOT! I'll have one of each of the chocolates pleeez.... even if I hardly ever eat it.... they do look nummy...