Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday Morn Pink Moon over the Water

Pink sky and the moon just about to drift away as Monday morning unfolds.

It's a new day

All these colors but the palette of a moment...more colors coming of course. They'll be brighter and bluer and the green trees where the birds have hidden the night will sound with singing.

It reminds me of images in Psalm 104

1 Praise the LORD, o my soul. O LORD my God, you are very great; you are clothed with splendor and majesty.

2 He wraps himself in light as with a garment; he stretches out the the heavens like a tent...

12 The birds of the air nest by the water; they sing among the branches...

16 The trees of the Lord are well watered...

17 There the birds make their nests; the stork has its home in the pine trees.

19 The moon marks off the seasons...

22 the sun rises...

23 Then man goes out to his work, to his labor until evening.

~~~~

Monday morning and there is much to do and I'm sure that's true for you too. Thank you for stopping by for an early morning visit. The gulls are flying now, their wings white with sunlight.

1 comment:

Lesly said...

Hi Jeannette,
I couldn't find an email for you, so I'm leaving a comment to thank you for dropping by. Good luck with your French General project. I broke down and ordered some - can't wait to work with it!